Orientation is a warm welcome to the family! Get ready to be immersed in the Time Definite experience during your online training and then finalize with a visit to our Sumterville facility.
Time Definite’s number one core value is safety first and always. We believe that in order to be a safe driver, you need to be properly trained in safe driving techniques. That’s why we put such an emphasis on our orientation program and ongoing training initiatives. We also believe that it is more comfortable to be able to complete your orientation at your own pace at your own home, which is why we offer our online orientation training. After your orientation is completed, with a satisfactory safety score, you will join our team in Sumterville, FL, for 1 day to complete your training and receive your 1st Dispatch!!
- Complete online orientation
- Learn about the company and how we do things
- Complete Safety Videos and tests
- Complete Drug Screen & Physical
Click below for the Online Orientation and Instructions!
At the facility
- Complete your Road Test
- Meet the team, the people you will interact with daily:
- Assigned Driver Manager
- Maintenance Team
- Safety Team
- Load Planning Team
- Department Heads
- Other drivers on site
- Get acquainted with your truck
- Receive training on Mobile Com and E-log
- Get your 1st Dispatch!!!
We look forward to welcoming all new drivers and owner operators who will be part of our success as we grow.
Wondering What to Pack?
- Experienced Drives: Please pack accordingly.
- You are limited to one piece of luggage
- Please bring your last seven days of logs with you
- Be sure to have a 34-hour restart before orientation
Forms and Documentation
- DOT Med Card
- Documents for I-9 Form
- TWIC Card (if applicable)
- Documents to set up direct deposit
- Social Security Card - Voided blank check for checking account - or - MICR sheet with routing number for savings account
- Money for meals and incidentals
- Any prescription medications
- The hotel has continental or ‘grab & go’ breakfast. Lunch is provided during orientation.
You will be dispatched after orientation, so please be prepared.