Conduct all activities related to the solicitation, acceptance, administrative activities, and successful completion of all freight moved in brokerage service by Time Definite Services.
- Build new relationships with outside carriers through management directions, verifying carriers met corporate safety and operational requirements.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with current outside carriers.
- Build profile of carriers for specific lane or commodity coverage.
- Negotiate pricing with carriers according to brokerage costing model.
- Post loads on various load boards and contact carriers to cover loads in a timely manner.
- Send and receive all proper documentation before releasing loads to carriers.
- Set up new Carriers in McLeod
- Enter all Primary broker customer loads in McLeod
- Follow up with carriers on all brokered loads and update call-in screen
- Build and maintain new relationships with brokerage clients through management direction.
- Must have demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of U.S. geography and able to read a U.S. map.
- Strong organizational skills and must be able to multi-task.
- Able to work well with a team.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Anticipates customer needs, gains customer’s trust and respect.
- Achieves results through teamwork
- Leads through positive influence
- Leads change and innovation
- Executes with excellence
- Provides clear and strategic direction to customers
- Goal oriented, continuous improvement
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Associates Degree or 3+ years related experience
Computer Skills: McLeod and Microsoft Suite
To apply for this position, please e-mail your résumé to HR@timedefinite.com.
REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED.
Time Definite Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace